Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Tuesday Mornings With Tuesday Morning Craft Haul

Let's face it, crafting can be expensive.
Last year I went overboard with the spending.
I NEEDED every new Prima and Maggie Holmes (Crate Paper) collection that was released.
Who didn't?

I joined several monthly kit clubs.
It's all the rage on YouTube, don't you know?

These days most of my paper crafting
involves creating cards to donate to children's hospitals.
So yes, I stocked up on beautiful scrapbook/card-making supplies,
but no, I did not stock up on child appropriate things.

The guilt finally got to me,
and I went on a self-imposed spending freeze.
I allowed myself $10.00 a month for things like glue, ink, envelopes and card bases.
Everything else was off limits.
That lasted one and a half months.

Enter Tuesday Morning.
For anyone not familiar,
Tuesday Morning is a chain of stores
which sell home decor, children's items, seasonal gifts,
CRAFTS, and a bunch of other things 
at deep-cut prices.

I am allowing myself a once a month trip to said store,
and hopefully, will share what I found and what I did with it
on a few Tuesday Mornings throughout the month.

I could hardly wait to try out the monkey punch (makes adorable frogs too).
The punch was on clearance and cost about $6.50,
and the paper pads were $2.99 each.




Thanks so much for visiting.

Please leave a comment.
At the end of the month,
I will announce a random winner
of a special gift.
(only one comment per post will be entered).

hugs,
Kim

3 comments:

Dorthe said...

Dear Kim,-
I also try to allow myself a certain amount to spend--- but ohhh it does not always only come to that, lol-
Your children cards are wonderfully happy and fun- they will be loved , my friend.
Hugs to you , special lady !!

Fonda said...

I'm a Tuesday Morning craft-buyer, too! There are all kinds of supplies that can be purchased there. For those who decoupage, they have some really nice paper napkins in a variety of colors and designs at a low price. Since we have to go about 40 miles in either direction, we don't get there often, but when we do, we stock up!

Jackie PN said...

hahaaaa you are too funny! I love the self imposed freeze which lasted??? I am the same- I have shopping carts online, waiting to go through or be canceled! heehee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...